What is YouthMAX?
- 1 in 7 students in Grades K-12 is either a bully or a victim of bullying.
- 1 out of every 10 students who drops out of school does so because of repeated bullying.
- YouthMAX will help equip youth to take responsibility, to help others, and be a hero by righting a wrong.
- YouthMAX will equip youth to stand up, lift up and pick up others.
Learning to Fail Forward to Success
- Most teens believe that all failure is bad and should be avoided. In fact, failing is the most important part of success.
- Those who fear failure will not take the steps to fail forward.
- YouthMAX will provide youth with facts about failure, how to fail correctly and how to move forward to success after failure.
Developing Strong Personal Character
A survey released by the Josephson Institute of Ethics on the values and ethical actions of high school students shows:
- A majority of students admitted cheating on a test, with many doing it more than two times.
- Students even confessed they lied on some of the survey questions, which the Josephson Institute said is typically an attempt to conceal misconduct.
- YouthMAX will equip youth to form/build character by aligning values, thoughts, feelings, and actions to help ensure victories in their lives,
both now and in the future.
- YouthMAX will reinforce the thought process that developing good character traits is the best insurance for handling difficult day’s in the
future through determination rather than discouragement.
Who is John C. Maxwell?
- John C. Maxwell is an internationally recognized leadership expert, speaker, coach and author who has sold over 22 million books.
- He is a New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and Business Week best-selling author and has written three books that have each sold more than
one million copies.
- Every year he speaks to Fortune 500 companies, international government leaders, and organizations as diverse as the United States Military
Academy at West Point, the National Football League, and the United Nations.
- Maxwell is the founder of EQUIP and the John Maxwell Company, organizations that have trained more than 6 million leaders worldwide.
Who is the John Maxwell Team?
• In 2011, John Maxwell created a speaking, training and coaching program that has trained more than 3000 leaders worldwide to coach, teach, train and speak about the Maxwell leadership principles. These coaches, teachers, speakers and professionals will present the YouthMAX training program.
John C. Maxwell®, YouthMAX® and John Maxwell Team® are registered trademarks of Maxwell Motivation, Inc. and are used with permission by the John C. Maxwell® Certification Program. Use beyond the Program, is expressly prohibited without prior written approval of Maxwell Motivation, Inc.